Expert Witness Services
Providing Top Tier Expert Witness Services to Our Clients
Walovich Architects Group is an expert witness consulting firm providing comprehensive architectural and construction services to our clients. Our full-service construction consulting and design firm focuses on construction defect claims and building quality assurance. We rely on technical expertise, practical knowledge and open communication to build our cases.
We are experienced in both plaintiff and defense representation while maintaining integrity, quality, and professionalism in our conduct and opinions.
Walovich Architects Group specializes in construction and building system disputes as well as civil litigation support services for residential, multi-family, industrial and commercial buildings.
Walovich Architects Group offers the following construction related expert witness services:
Tiered Construction Litigation Support Services
Project Assessment and Field Investigation
- Defining the parameters for our professional services and preparing a budget prior to commencing work on the project.
- Utilizing a systematic process for collection facts and forming and testing hypothesis.
Evaluation of Information and Report Writing
- Communication our findings through accurate, comprehensive, convincing written reports and oral presentations.
- Evaluating and summering an appropriate level of data. Choose from a concise letter of findings to more in-depth report including comprehensive data analysis, recommended repairs and cost estimates.
- Developing fair and defensible opinions on the standard of care issues associated with construction and architectural design issues. These opinions are based on our experience with designing, constructing and repairing buildings.
Deposition and Trial Testimony
- Our firm’s consultants pride themselves on their professionalism, understanding of the issues, and being well prepared. Providing fact driven evidence to support our expert opinions allows us to maintain our credibility and integrity with a jury and a judge.